Right of Residence of EU-citizens in Estonia

A European Union citizen has the right to stay in Estonia for a period of three months based on a valid travel document or an identity card, without registering.

However, after this period of three months it is necessary to register the right of residence. The Estonian ID-card certifies the right of residence, which must be applied for in one of the service offices in person.

Miller & Company is specialised in assisting foreign interest in Estonia in all possible immigration matters, such as the right of residence of EU citizens. We will provide assistance to you throughout your immigration affairs to ensure your time in Estonia goes as seamlessly as possible.

Do not hesitate to contact our legal experts in relation to any queries related to your immigration matters as an EU-citizen.